We offer special discounts to all veterans, service men and women. We honor all life insurance, lodges and burial societies.
Our Service Packages Include:
- Service of Funeral Director and Staff
- Pickup/Removal and Transfer of remains
- Limousine and Hearse Service
- Gravesite Setup, opening and closing
- Register Book plus Online Guestbook
- “Things to Remember” Book
- Thank You Cards
- Memorial DVD
- Newspaper Notices
- Funeral Program (your style choice)
- Staff and Facilities for viewing and or memorial service
- Traditional and Personalized Funerals
- Basic services of funeral director and professional staff
- Pre-Need Planning and Contracts
- Dressing, Hairstyling, and Makeup
- Hearse and Limousine Service
- Transfer/Shipping service
- Committal Service
- Register Book
- Visitation service
- Notary Public
Coes Funeral Home has been serving Dooly and surrounding counties in the Central and South Georgia area since 1983. We offer a personal and professional service to all, regardless of one’s financial condition or income. We take pride in knowing that our staff is concerned and caring to all in their time of need.
Coes Funeral Home offers a full line of quality funeral services. We have a wide selection of caskets, vaults, liners, urns, and clothing to fit every budget. We are a full-service funeral home specializing in: Traditional and Personalized Funeral Services, Special Limousine & Transport Services, Funeral Program Design & Printing, Domestic & International Shipping, Caskets, Vaults & Urns, Notary Public, Cremations, Obituaries and more.
Take a look inside COES FUNERAL HOME, LLLP.
Holding a funeral or memorial service for your loved one is a positive first step in the grieving process. Family members and friends get a chance to say their goodbyes and lean on each other.
Most of us plan ahead in life. We plan for our wedding, our children’s education, family vacations, and other significant expected life events.
The professionals at Coney Funeral Home have gathered a few recommended resources for your family and friends to use during this time of loss.